May 8, 2010
I just got a call saying that we are moving forward with a 3-day transfer TODAY. My heart immediately sank. The nurse didn’t have any information about our embryos (which was ANNOYING), but I’m fairly certain that the fact that we’re doing a transfer at 3-days means that not all of our embryos made it. If there were 7 really good, mature embryos, they would have waited to see which were the best and transferred at 5-days.
I’m really freaking out, so if anyone could help throw an extra few prayers out into the universe, I’d really appreciate it.
God, I know that I said it would be nice to do a 3-day transfer and get it over with, so that I had the whole weekend to rest, but I really didn’t mean it. Please help us to have at least 2 good quality embryos to transfer – 4 would really be better so that we have a few to freeze – but I promise, I’ll be happy with 2 GOOD ones. I am so nervous that I want to throw up…please give me strength to get through this with my faith intact.